Namibia Real Estate offers a unique and free opportunity to advertise properties in Namibia:
Simply email us with your request to advertise at:
The administrator will then provide you with all the necessary information and activate your account from where you can start listing and managing as many properties as you want.
Please adhere to the following:
Please always include the necessary property information:
- No logos - Only good quality pictures!
- The price – No property may be displayed without displaying the price!
- Town and area the property is located in;
- Basic descriptions of the property.
Please ALWAYS include the following contact information as part of EACH property description:
- Your name - please state whether you are owner or agent;
- Agency name - when acting as Estate Agent with a mandate from the seller;
- Primary Contact information – phone number where you can be reached and;
- Email Address
As a user of this site, I agree:
I will accurately describe the property in all listings and correspondence. This includes an accurate description of the type, number and size of rooms and improvements. Inaccurate descriptions may subject me to removal from the site. I will not provide misleading information, false or deceptive statements to Namibia Real Estate or its visitors. I will not upload or transmit any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, Trojan horses, malicious code, or any other similar software or programs that may harm the operation of another's computer or gain otherwise unauthorized access to the computer. I will not post or send any content or engage in any conduct that subjects Namibia Real Estate to any threat of civil or criminal penalties. I am responsible for conducting my own investigation regarding the accuracy of any property I wish to list on Namibia Real Estate web site. I have the authority to post the listings and assume the all the responsibilities for posting such listing.
I will honor all obligations resulting from the listing.
- Like any other advertising media, we cannot guarantee that someone else will not “take your listing”. (For estate agents the best possible way to secure listings will be by means of a prior sole mandate from the owner )
- You will be managing the properties and your part of the listings as submitted. In case of sold properties – please remove the listing from the site.
- There is no guarantee that the same property will not be submitted as a listing by another agent, for the same price or another price.
- For estate agents making use of this advertising media, membership with the Association of Estate Agents Namibia (AEAN) is encouraged while you should at all times be in possession of a valid and active Fidelity Fund Certificate issued by the Namibian Estate Agents Board.
It remains the sole discretion of the administrator to refuse listings or to terminate the listing privileges of any person/agent or agency who, in the discretion of the administrator, is unsuitable to advertise on the site.